Pre-OP/PACU RN – Full-time
We provide first-class surgical services for our local communities. As a PACU nurse at our facility, you have the opportunity to enjoy no call, no weekends and no holidays. We focus on offering a high quality, ambulatory care alternative to a hospital for surgical procedures.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current Oregon Nursing License
• Current BLS, ACLS and PALS
• Minimum of 2 years experience in PACU preferred
• Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
• Ability to care for patients with changing medical priorities and ability to respond accordingly
• Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees. (TEAMWORK)
• Strong customer service skills
• Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
Surgical Scrub Technician Full Time
We are seeking a full time certified Surgical Scrub Technician for a fast-paced multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center. Minimum of two years of experience required. Ideally in acute setting or larger multi-specialty ASC.
Billing Office Fulltime M-F
Seeking a qualified candidate to add to our busy multi-specialty billing department. Monday through Friday. Billing experience is required, and medical coding experience preferred. The position performs a wide variety of duties which may include but are not limited to posting of patient payments, medical billing, account follow-up and obtaining insurance eligibility/authorization status.
OR RN – Fulltime
Currently seeking Full Time Registered Nurse Operating Room. We are a five suite surgery center averaging 5000 + cases per year in a variety of specialties including: orthopedics, neurosurgery, general, plastics, GYN, ENT, and urology. We are a motivated, compassionate, solid team of professionals that work hard to reach our end goal of amazing care of the surgical patient. We offer the rare opportunity of surgical nursing with work-life balance. We have been named Top 100 Places to Work in 2019, and are optimistic we will be named again in 2020. All shifts are Monday through Friday. No weekends, holidays or call.
We are seeking an experienced Operating Room Nurse to become a valued and respected team member at a center that has been vested in its’ employees and community since 1997.
Associates degree in Nursing (AND) required
Recent perioperative nursing experience required
Must have unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license by the Oregon State Board of Nursing
Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start