Find out why the Surgery Center of Southern Oregon is named in the Top 100 Workplaces time after time!
Currently seeking Full Time Registered Nurse Operating Room. We are a five-suite surgery center averaging 5000 + cases per year in a variety of specialties including: orthopedics, neurosurgery, general, plastics, GYN, ENT, and urology. We are a motivated, compassionate, solid team of professionals who provide amazing care for our surgical patients. We offer the rare opportunity of surgical nursing with work-life balance. All shifts are Monday through Friday. No weekends, holidays or call.
We are seeking an experienced Operating Room Nurse to become a valued and respected team member at a center that has been vested in its employees and community since 1997.
What we are looking for:
• One year of experience as a Registered Nurse
• Must have unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license by the Oregon State Board of Nursing
• Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
• ACLS certification required upon start (or within 90 days of employment)
• Recent perioperative nursing experience required