The Surgery Center of Southern Oregon has been providing multi-specialty surgical services for our local communities since 1997. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as profit sharing. As an LPN, you will have a great opportunity to join a hard-working, dedicated team who values our greatest asset, our people!
We are looking for a strong candidate to join our team of professionals in the Pre-op/PACU/Pain Clinic departments.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current unencumbered Oregon LPN license
• Current BLS
• Possess critical thinking skills and knowledge in recognizing, evaluating and solving problems
• Self-directed and team oriented.
• Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees
Job Type: Full-time