The Surgery Center of Southern Oregon has been providing multi-specialty surgical services for our local communities since 1997. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as profit sharing. As an RN, you won’t have to take call or work weekends or major holidays. You will have a great opportunity to join a hard-working, dedicated team who values our greatest asset, our people!
We are looking for a strong candidate to join our endoscopy sedation nurse team. Utilize your critical thinking skills while obtaining your Nurse Administered Propofol Sedation (NAPS) credentialing.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current unencumbered Oregon RN license
• Critical Care, Emergency Room, or Paramedic experience preferred
• Current BLS and ACLS (ACLS may be obtained within the first 90 days of employment)
• Possess critical thinking skills and knowledge in recognizing, evaluating and solving problems
• Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees
Job Type: On-Call
All new employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. The Surgery Center adheres to CDC and OHA infection control guidelines.