The Surgery Center of Southern Oregon has been providing multi-specialty surgical services for our local communities since 1997. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as profit sharing. As a sterile processing technician, you won’t have to work weekends or major holidays. You will have a great opportunity to join a hard-working, dedicated team who values our greatest asset, our people!
We are seeking a on-call Sterile Processing Technician for a fast-paced multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center. Work hours for this position will fluctuate between 9:30am-6:00pm and from 10:00am-6:30pm.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year experience in sterile processing preferred
- Certification strongly preferred (or will obtain certification within the first year of employment)
- Current BLS certification
- Possess the ability to function independently in a fast-paced multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center
- Possess excellent communication skills and a positive, team focused attitude as well as the ability to remain focused on patient safety and excellence in all aspects of job duties
- Functions in a highly dynamic environment while maintaining the ability to remain calm and prioritize appropriately during periods of increased demand.
All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. The Surgery Center adheres to CDC and OHA infection control guidelines.
At the Surgery Center of Southern Oregon, you will be pleased to find that we offer a competitive wage, excellent work hours and a team oriented, energetic work environment! In addition, you will be eligible for a full range of excellent benefits
- 90% of Medical, Dental and Vision premiums being paid by Surgery Center of Southern Oregon.
- Surgery Center of Southern Oregon covers the majority of annual medical deductibles for the employee and qualifying dependents.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) starting at 3 weeks the first year and increasing according to years of service.
- Optional retirement benefits with Surgery Center of Southern Oregon matching up to 6%
- Annual Profit sharing.
We look forward to discussing available employment opportunities with you and will provide additional information at your request.