Now accepting applications for a strong candidate to join our nurse sedation team. Critical care, Emergency Room or Paramedic experience preferred. We value our pleasant work culture and rely on a team-oriented approach to support our fast-paced center. Utilize your critical thinking skills while developing your Nurse Administered Propofol Sedation (NAPS) Credentialing. We enjoy competitive wages and benefits. Work life balance is a priority with no call, nights, weekends or major holidays.
Qualified applicants should currently have:
- Current Oregon Nursing License in good standing
- Current ACLS and BLS
At the Surgery Center of Southern Oregon, you will be pleased to find that we offer a competitive wage, excellent work hours and a team oriented, energetic work environment! In addition, you will be eligible for a full range of excellent benefits
- 90% of Medical, Dental and Vision premiums being paid by Surgery Center of Southern Oregon.
- Surgery Center of Southern Oregon covers the majority of annual medical deductibles for the employee and qualifying dependents.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) starting at 3 weeks the first year and increasing according to years of service.
- Optional retirement benefits with Surgery Center of Southern Oregon matching up to 6%
- Annual Profit sharing.
We look forward to discussing available employment opportunities with you and will provide additional information at your request.